Dr. Ray Voller
Dr. Voller has practiced in Kittanning since graduation from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine in 1980. He has received the prestigious Fellowship and Mastership awards from the Academy of General Dentistry and earned a certificate in orthodontics from the United States Dental Institute. As an alumnus of the LD Pankey Institute in Miami, Dr. Voller also completed the six levels of continuing education offered by the respected postgraduate training facility.
Dr. Voller’s professional memberships include:
- Academy of General Dentistry, Master
- American Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Allegheny-Kiski Dental Society
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Sustaining Member
- Academy of Comprehensive Esthetics, Fellow, Advisory Board Member
- President of Downtown Kittanning, Inc.
- Fort Armstrong Folk Festival, Board Member
An enthusiastic lecturer, Dr. Voller has addressed fellow dental professionals, lay groups, and students on various aspects of modern dentistry. His primary interests are in restorative dentistry, orthodontics, and TMJ treatment, with emphasis on full-mouth reconstruction.