Preventive Dentistry & Hygiene Services
First and foremost, our goal is to help you maintain strong, healthy teeth and strong, healthy supporting tissue. We emphasize this because these two factors are the foundation of comfortable, enjoyable oral health and a lifelong, attractive smile.
Attaining optimal oral health is not complicated or mysterious. All you have to do is establishing good habits, eat right, and visit the dentist as recommended.
- Checkups: After a comprehensive exam of your teeth, gums, head, neck, jaw, and soft tissues, Dr. Voller will review your records and recommend procedures to keep your smile strong and healthy. We’ll also explain how to control oral bacteria and prevent dental disease. A checkup every six months will allow our Team to help you maintain your healthy smile for life.
- Cleanings: Our hygienist will remove plaque and tartar from your teeth, record data about your gums, and answer your questions about oral home care. A cleaning every six months will reduce your potential for gum disease, the condition responsible for most adult tooth loss in our nation.
- Microscopic Risk Assessment: By analyzing the bacteria from your mouth, we can determine your risk for dental disease, then develop a strategic plan just for you.
- Non-Surgical Periodontal Treatment: Gum disease has been linked to heart attack, stroke, dementia, and many other serious health complications. If you are one of the 80% of adults who have gum disease, we will provide non-surgical treatment to help you regain control of your oral health.
- Ozone Treatment: Research shows that ozone, a naturally occurring substance, kills 99% of the micro-organisms found in dental caries (cavities). Ozone also remineralizes tooth enamel that is prone to developing decay. The completely comfortable procedure has proven highly effective for our patients.
The team at Voller Dentistry has provided Kittanning and Pittsburgh area families with excellent dental care since 1981. Call the Voller Dentistry location closest to you to reserve a checkup, consultation, or second-opinion visit with Dr. Voller. We serve patients from Harrison Township, Freeport, New Kensington, Oakmont, and beyond.