Contact Our Fox Chapel Dental Office
563 Epsilon Dr.
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
Phone: (412) 406-8100
Emergency: (724) 664-5960
8:00am - 4:00pm
8:00am - 7:00pm
If you’re new to Fox Chapel or just looking for a new dental office in the area, we invite you to consider Voller Dentistry. Our caring dentist and dental care team offer patients a wide range of preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry services in one state-of-the-art, family-friendly dental office. We’re happy to help you with questions or schedule an appointment for you to come into our Fox Chapel dental office to get to know us better before your first treatment visit. You are also welcome to take a virtual tour of our Fox Chapel dental office to get know us a little better before you visit. For your convenience, we’re happy to schedule a block of appointments, so you can bring the whole family to see us on the same day. We are also happy to schedule early morning and Saturday visits, so you can fit dental care into your schedule.
Our Skilled Fox Chapel Dentist
For more than three decades, Dr. Ray Voller has offered patients in Fox Chapel and Kittaning safe, comfortable, effective dentistry services. Dedicated to helping patients keep their smiles healthy for a lifetime, Dr. Voller is proud to provide treatment for patients of all ages, and every member of your family will always feel welcome and right at home in our Fox Chapel dental office. Since completing his doctoral work in dentistry in 1980, Dr. Voller has been committed to lifelong learning. He regularly completes continuing education courses to ensure he stays at the forefront of dentistry. Dr. Voller is also an active member in a number of professional organizations, and he was awarded the master level in the Academy of General Dentistry and participating in a number of other professional organizations, including the American Dental Association, Pennsylvania Dental Association, and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
Comprehensive Dental Care
With years of commitment to advancing his education and training, Dr. Voller is able to provide patients comprehensive dental services to meet almost any need. In addition to general dentistry like checkups and basic restorative and cosmetic dental treatment options, Dr. Voller and his team are proud to provide more advanced treatments like the following:
- Family dentistry – kids, adults, and seniors are all welcome in our office and they all receive personalized treatment plans
- One visit restorations – porcelain dental crowns, bridges, and other restorations can be crafted in one visit thanks to our state-of-the-art, in-office design and milling system
- Tooth extractions – when the loss of one or more teeth is best for your overall oral health, we can provide safe, effective tooth extraction procedures
- Dental implants – we can use strategically positioned dental implants to support any number of replacement teeth
- Orthodontics – we offer traditional orthodontics, ClearCorrect aligner braces, and airway focused orthodontic treatments
- Periodontal therapy – we offer treatment to improve oral health for gum disease sufferers and to help these patients maintain healthy smiles
- Sleep apnea therapy – we offer oral appliances for sleep apnea sufferers and to help those patients who simply struggle with chronic snoring
- Laser therapy – for lip and tongue tie and gum disease sufferers
- Ozone therapy – to reduce risk for infection and promote healing
Insurance & Financing Options
For your convenience, our team is happy to process and file dental insurance claims to help ensure you receive the maximum coverage from your benefit plan. If you don’t have traditional dental insurance as part of your benefit package, our team is happy to offer an in-office savings plan. Our Voller Value Plan allows patients to pay one low price each year for all of their preventive treatments and receive discounts on other services. Need help spreading the cost of treatment out over one or more months? Ask about third party financing through CareCredit and LendingClub. These financiers offer low and no interest payment plans for qualified patients.