Family Dentistry – Fox Chapel, Pennsylvania
Treating Smiles of all Ages
At Voller Dentistry, we are happy to provide dental care for patients of all ages. Our children’s and family dentist and dentistry team members in Fox Chapel offer a wide range of treatment options for kids and adults. From dental checkups and teeth cleanings to restorative and cosmetic dentistry services, we offer all of the dental care your family could ever need. More importantly, our friendly dentist and team members make visiting the dental office a pleasant experience no matter what your age. If you’re ready to find out more, keep reading or call to schedule an appointment at Voller Dentistry.
Benefits of Visiting Your Adult & Children’s Dentist in Fox Chapel
Our skilled dentist, Dr. Ray Voller, has decades of dentistry experience under his belt, and he has a commitment to patient-centered dental care that exceeds even the highest expectations, ensuring you will feel welcome and right at home in our dental office. In addition to working with a skilled and caring dentist, there are many benefits to choosing Voller Dentistry for your family’s dental care, including:
- Convenience – you can schedule a block of appointments on the same day, so you don’t have to make multiple trips to the office.
- Comfort – your child won’t have to make a transition from a pediatric office to an adult practice, which can be upsetting. The other option is remaining at a pediatric practice into their teens, which can be embarrassing for the teenager. Sticking with a family dentist at every stage of care can be a much more positive experience for young patients.
- Consistency – when the same dental team offers treatment for a patient throughout their dental development, they can provide the most consistent care. The dentist and team members are more likely to notice changes in oral health right away and provide more conservative treatment.
Comprehensive Dental Care for Patients of All Ages
At Voller Dentistry, we’re proud to offer a wide range of dentistry services to meet the needs of our patients. We create personalized treatment plans to deliver your healthiest smile and help you keep it for life. In addition to a variety of basic preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry services, we offer a range of more advanced service options, including:
- One visit dental crowns, bridges, and other restorations
- Tooth extractions
- Botox, Juvederm, and dermal fillers
- Dental implant tooth replacement plans
- Orthodontic treatment options, including airway focused therapies
- Gum disease treatment plans
- TMJ therapy for jaw pain relief
- Sedation dentistry options
- Sleep apnea therapy
- Laser lip and tongue tie treatment
- Ozone therapy
- Emergency dentistry services.
Convenient Family Dental Care
We have two office locations in Kittanning and Fox Chapel. This makes it easier for patients to access our dentist and team from anywhere in Pittsburgh and the surrounding communities. You can also schedule an appointment for every member of your family on the same day, saving yourself time, and helping kids feel more at ease when they see you having a positive dental care experience. We offer a variety of early morning, evening, and Saturday dental office hours, so your dental care will fit into your family’s busy schedule.
Kittanning Office Hours
Monday: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Fox Chapel Office Hours
Wednesday: 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm