Tooth Extractions – Kittanning, PA
How We Make
Problem Teeth Disappear
For most people, a teeth extraction usually involves the wisdom teeth, or third set of molars. Most people simply do not have enough room in their mouth to accommodate them, and this can lead to all sorts of problems, such as crowding, pain, and even an infection. Depending on if the teeth have erupted or not, we can perform either simple or surgical tooth extractions in Kittanning, PA.
Why Choose Voller Dentistry, PC for Tooth Extractions?
- Sedation for Anxious Patients
- Long-Lasting Tooth Replacements
- Friendly, Knowledgeable Team
Do I Need a Tooth Extraction?
We may recommend extractions in these situations:
- When wisdom teeth, or third molars, are non-functional, misaligned, or badly decayed.
- If a candidate for dentures only has a few worn or compromised remaining teeth on an arch, we may recommend extractions so a full denture can be placed.
- Patients, often younger children, may have impacted teeth positioned to emerge out of alignment, or teeth that block others from erupting.
- Orthodontic patients with overcrowded mouths that require more space along the jawline to properly align the teeth.
The Tooth Extraction Process
Whatever brings you to us for an extraction, expect to have a thorough examination, including X-rays, before we determine a course of action. You may feel apprehensive, so we dedicate ourselves to answering all of your questions before we proceed. Plan to discuss with us your medical history, any past extractions and associated problems with excessive bleeding, and any medications you take. In all but simple cases where the tooth is visible above the gum line, we may refer you to an oral surgeon.
No matter how or why your teeth are being extracted, we will be sure to keep your comfort a top priority. We will take the time to answer all of your questions, walk you through the procedure, and take every step we can to make sure you feel no pain at any time.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Need a Dentist for My Child I am Worried About Gum Disease I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I Want to Enhance My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I Want to Learn About Sleep Apnea I am Scared of the Dentist I Have Pain in My Jaw I Have a Dental Emergency View Our Services